Where you are at
You have been diagnosed with or an ongoing health condition.
You feel your health is holding you back from having the quality of life you want?
You have persistent aches and pains that won’t go away no matter what you do leaving you feeling tired, drained and exhausted.
You feel frustrated that people don’t seem to understand about how your condition affects you.
You have spoken with your health professional about how you’re feeling but don’t feel you’ve had a satisfactory outcome?
You want to get to the bottom of what is causing your health condition.
You feel fatigued and tired a lot of the time but you can’t remember the time you had a good nights sleep?
Your normal daily tasks leave you feeling exhausted stopping you from doing the activities you want to do?
You feel there’s more that can be done to help you but don’t know what it is?
What you need help with right now?
You want to take control of your health and feel confident in your body again.
You want relief from your health symptoms so you can get a good night’s sleep and start to feel less stressed. You want to regain control of your health and your body, so you can feel like you again and get back to the activities you love.
The types of health conditions we see in clinic and can benefit from KORE Therapy are:
- Back pain – postural changes, Bulging disc, inflamed joints.
- Joint pain – hips, knees, pelvis, shoulders, elbows, necks, jaw, etc.
- Digestive issues – IBS, Diverticulitis, constipation/diarrohea.
- Silent illness – Adrenal Fatigue, ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia, lupus
- Head aches, migranes, tinnitus, vertigo
- Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, Stress, ADHD
The list above is by no means exhaustive so, please get in touch if any of this page resonates with you and let’s see how we can help.
4 Reasons why you should book your COMPLIMENTARY 30 minute ‘Get my health back’ consultation:
- Whole body assessment to determine the root cause of your issue and feel reassured that you can be helped.
- Receive some hands on treatment.
- Take away tips or exercises you can do straight away at home to ease your discomfort.
- Experience how we help people reduce pain, improve energy and reduce stress.