Claim your Pilates Taster session today!
To claim your Pilates taster session simply choose the one that is right for you, click on the button below it and fill in your details.
- Do you want to feel less stiff and more flexible?
- Are you struggling with aches, pains and tension?
- Do you want to strengthen your ‘core’ and improve your posture?
We recommend our Matwork sessions if you are:
- New to Pilates.
- You feel a little nervous about trying a session and don’t feel like you’re very bendy.
- Currently experiencing or recently recovered from an episode of Back Pain e.g. sciatica, herniation or prolase disc, etc.
- Have been recommended to attend Pilates by a Health Professional.
Click below to book your ‘Move Better, Feel Better’ tasters session.
- Enjoy your matwork Pilates but looking for a new challenge and greater variety?
- Want to improve your strength and flexibility in a total body workout that improves posture and work the core like nothing else!
Pilates Reformer sessions would perfect for you if:
- You want a good allover work out that will enhance your posture and guard against future joint and bone conditions.
- You want greater feedback to gain deeper understanding about how your body is moving/working?
- You are looking for a method that aids your longevity in your sports, improves you performance, promotes recovery and reduces injury.
- Would you like small group training to help you move, feel and look better.
Click below to book your ‘Get Stronger and More Flexible’ class
- Fed up living with pain that prevents you from doing basic daily tasks?
- Lost confidence in your body and are afraid to move in case it makes things worse?
- Feeling more and more restricted in your movement?
Clinical Pilates sessions are for you if:
- You are recovering from an injury or surgery, have a back, neck, shoulder issue and you’re not sure if going into a class is the right thing for you at the moment.
- You have been working with or recommended Pilates by your Health Practitioner.
- You want a specialised plan that will help you specifically with your needs to get you the fastest results.
Click below to contact us directly so we can discuss your needs and find out how we can help you.
What Our Clients Say
I had been struggling with back problems and recovering from abdominal surgery, so had a very weak core.
I was worried about how well my body would cope with exercising again after a layoff of over a year.
My back has improved hugely and I hardly ever have pain now.Anne Foster
I felt I needed to strengthen my back after surgery. I had reservations about whether I would stick with it and would I be able to do it but the classes were small, friendly, informative. I felt that instructor knew her stuff and appreciated any problems you had and took them into account.
I feel that I have found an exercise I can do! My back feels stronger and I enjoy the relaxation. I feel that my health is better and I can do something!Denise Burke