Helping our clients move, look and feel better.
Who Do We Help?
Feeling stiff, sore and inflexible?
- Do you want to feel less stiff and more flexible?
- Are you struggling with aches, pains and tension?
- Do you want to strengthen your ‘core’ and improve your posture?
Click below to find out about how our ‘Reduce your aches and pains, feel stronger and more flexible’ tasters session can help you.
Get me out of Pain and get your life back
- Are you fed up living with pain that prevents you from doing basic daily tasks, let alone the activities you want to do.
- Have you lost confidence in your body and are afraid to move in case it makes things worse.
- You are feeling more and more restricted in your movement.
- You want to get at the root cause of your
Click below to find out how our ‘Get out of Pain and get your life back’ consultation can help you.
- Are you living with an ‘invisible’ illness and finding that conventional treatment methods aren’t helping you to feel better?
- Do you feel like you are fighting a losing battle with your health and not able to have the quality of life you want?
- Are you suffering from persistent aches and pains that won’t go away no matter what you try?
Click below to find out how our ‘Get my health back’ exploratory consultation can help you.
What Our Clients Say
I had been struggling with back problems and recovering from abdominal surgery, so had a very weak core.
I was worried about how well my body would cope with exercising again after a layoff of over a year.
My back has improved hugely and I hardly ever have pain now.Anne Foster
I felt I needed to strengthen my back after surgery. I had reservations about whether I would stick with it and would I be able to do it but the classes were small, friendly, informative. I felt that instructor knew her stuff and appreciated any problems you had and took them into account.
I feel that I have found an exercise I can do! My back feels stronger and I enjoy the relaxation. I feel that my health is better and I can do something!Denise Burke
It’s getting to that time of the year again. The mornings aren’t as bright, evenings are drawing in, the days are getting shorter and winter is on its way. Some days you might only see the daylight through the office window, or for an hour at lunchtime. Apart from...read more
I have a confession. I’m obsessed with your buttocks. More specifically the muscles of your buttocks, which are known as your Glutes. It’s all for the best reasons, you understand. It’s just that they are so important to supporting your body and being pain free. The...read more
I picked up this little gem on a workshop at the weekend and I’ve been using it in class all week. It’s a fabulous little tool to check you are in the best alignment for spine health. In optimal alignment the ribs should sit directly above the pelvis. But in our...read more