Helping people who want to take control of their lives by improving how their body works for them
We are FULLY BOOKED under current restrictions.
If you would like to be updated on availability please join our email list where we will announce our plans first. You’ll also receive information that can help you to improve your movement and wellbeing, and about our upcoming courses and workshops.
Who Do We Help?
Some of the reasons why our clients attend our sessions:
- Reduce the aches and pains acquired via daily life.
- Create a better support system in the body to reduce the impact of a diagnosed condition.
- Reduce pain after an injury or accident.
- Recondition the body pre or post surgery to facilitate recovery.
- Improve strength and flexibility to keep active in their sports and activities or to keep up with the grandchildren!
- Just to want to move better, have a little bit of ‘me’ time and feel better!
How Do We Help?
We offer small group and private sessions via a variety of methods to help you reach your goals.
Feeling stiff, sore and inflexible?
- Do you want to feel less stiff and more flexible?
- Are you struggling with aches, pains and tension?
- Do you want to strengthen your ‘core’ and improve your posture?
Yes? Then Matwork Pilates could be for you…
Click below to find out more about our Matwork Pilates classes.
Feel Stronger and More Flexible
- Are you looking for a new challenge and greater variety in your Pilates practice?
- Do you want to improve your strength and flexibility without adding muscle bulk?
- Want deeper ‘Core’ engagement to feel areas of your body generally hard to reach?
Yes? Then Pilates Reformer could be for you…
Click below to find out more about Reformer Pilates.
Clinical (Private) Pilates
Get out of Pain and get your life back
- Are you fed up living with aches and pains that stop you doing basic daily tasks?
- Have you lost confidence in your body and are afraid to move in case it makes things worse?
- Are you feeling more and more restricted in your movement?
Yes? Then Clinical Pilates sessions could be for you…
Click below to find out more about how Private Pilates could help you.
What Our Clients Say
I was worried about how well my body would cope with exercising again after a layoff of over a year.
My back has improved hugely and I hardly ever have pain now.
I feel that I have found an exercise I can do! My back feels stronger and I enjoy the relaxation. I feel that my health is better and I can do something!
It’s getting to that time of the year again. The mornings aren’t as bright, evenings are drawing in, the days are getting shorter and winter is on its way. Some days you might only see the daylight through the office window, or for an hour at lunchtime. Apart from...
I have a confession. I’m obsessed with your buttocks. More specifically the muscles of your buttocks, which are known as your Glutes. It’s all for the best reasons, you understand. It’s just that they are so important to supporting your body and being pain free. The...
I picked up this little gem on a workshop at the weekend and I’ve been using it in class all week. It’s a fabulous little tool to check you are in the best alignment for spine health. In optimal alignment the ribs should sit directly above the pelvis. But in our...